Есть в наличии
"Zoolook" versions peculiarities
This album has main four editions:
- The first edition is dated from 1984. The CD track listing and mixes are loyal to the first French LP issue.
- The second edition is dated from 1985 on wards and features the 7" inch versions of "Zoolook" and "Zoolookologie". The second edition also swaps these two track positions. Furthermore you may find out that in this version some mastering error resulted in some copies with outstanding track volume differences, being the Brazilian (1989) and French CDs (1985, 1992) examples of that flaw: "Ethnicolor" and "Diva" are close to 89dB whereas "Zoolookologie" spikes up to 96dB, probably being noticeable and compromising the listening experience. Some German versions don't have this flaw and "Ethnicolor" and "Diva" have proper volume levels. You can determine (and correct) which version you have by using ReplayGain and software tools.
- Be careful that some reissues in 1992/1994 may state the record as remastered, but in reality, the audio source is the same as previous issues. You also may encounter pressings with the above mentioned flaw under the "digitally remastered" banner.
- The Brazilian LP Reissue of unknown date but that was probably pressed around 1991, is one of the examples in which the first French LP was kept being replicated, ignoring completely the instated remixes after 1985 even on LPs (Please refer to some LPs pressed in 1985 in which you can see the remixes as the canonical versions).
- The third edition is from the remastered Sony/Epic series and was released in 1997 (this series is also known as the Masterdisk remasters). It features new mixes for "Zoolook" and "Zoolookologie" plus new edits on "Ethnicolor", "Diva" and "Blah Blah Cafe". Concerning tracks "Zoolook" and "Zoolookologie": one used to the originals may find disturbing differences from those of 1984. "Zoolook" new mix is more wide open and have a different acoustic mix, being the drums the most notable sonic difference; "Zoolookologie" inherits the same pitch from the 7" inch remix, which is higher than the 1984 track, but its structure remained very similar to the original when compared with the 7" inch remix which has more bass riffs in-between the structure of the song. Both tracks now are placed back in their original positions in the track list.
- The fourth edition is from year 2014, remastered by Dave Dadwater. It contains new edits for "Ethnicolor" and "Diva". It maintains the original versions for "Zoolook" and "Zoolookologie". Some track names are written differently: "Ethnicolor" now is named "Ethnicolor 1" and "Ethnicolor II" drops its roman numeral, being referred now as "Ethnicolor 2". "Blah-Blah Cafe" loses its hyphen, however the hyphen was already omitted here and there in different pressings, compared to the first French LP issue.
Source: Wikipedia English and self-research listening & observing details of several pressings.
Фирма: Нет даных
Артикул: CDVP 3689414